Read this guide and learn how to watch ITV Player in New Zealand! ITV is a UK based streaming platform which is only restricted to the UK. ITV is not available anywhere outside UK. But users in NZ can get a VPN to watch ITV Player in New Zealand, for this users require a VPN like ExpressVPN and connect to a server in UK. Users can enjoy a lot of shows on ITV Player that are trending, like: Maternal, Ridley, Maryland, Malpractice, World cup, Prince Harry interview, Stonehouse, Love Island UK, Karen Pirie, Britain’s Got Talent, The Suspect, The Walk-In, Family Guy and more on ITV.
Follow these simple steps to watch ITV Player In New Zealand
Download and install VPN app!
Connect to a server in the UK
Login to ITV
Watch ITV Player on ITV
Why do you need a VPN to Watch ITV Player in New Zealand?
ITV Player is only available in UK and users can get ExpressVPN to watch ITV Player in New Zealand. ITV Hub is geo blocked in NZ and a VPN is required to unblock it. If users attempt to watch ITV in NZ without a VPN, you will see the following error message:
“We’ve detected you’re outside the UK. Live TV and Catch Up are only available to people in the UK.“
How Can I Subscribe and Watch ITV Player in New Zealand?
Here’s how you may sign up and Watch ITV Player in New Zealand:
- First, sign up for a VPN and install the app on your device.
- Just open the app, log in, and connect to the app’s UK server.
- After connecting, go to the ITV Hub website and click “Sign In.”
- Click Sign Up from the Sign In page.
- Fill in all the required information. You’ll need a UK postal code. It’s easy to find one if you search for it online, or you can use the zip code: PO16 7GZ.
- After you’re finished, check the ITV Terms and Conditions box and click Submit.
- Finally, adjust your device’s timezone to UKs.
- Choose “Watch with Ad” to finish creating your free ITV account.
How Do I Cancel ITV Subscription in New Zealand?
Follow these steps to cancel ITV subscription in the NZ:
- Visit the ITV website and log in to your ITV Hub account.
- Click on your name at the top-right corner and go to the “Manage Account” section.
- Verify your email address and password.
- Select “Manage payment details” on the right side of the page.
- Click on “Cancel” and confirm your cancellation.
ITV Packages to Watch ITV Player in New Zealand
You can watch ITV for free with ads, but if you’d rather not see them, you can pay more for an ad-free subscription. You may either join up for a free (ad-supported) account or a free “Premium” subscription trial on the ITV Hub.
ITV Hub+, meanwhile, is a paid upgrade that eliminates ad interruptions. After a free 7-day trial, the monthly and annual no-ad subscriptions cost £3.99 and £39.99, respectively.
To help you quickly grasp ITV’s pricing structure, we’ve included the following table:
|ITV Subscription Plans||Cost||Cost in NZD|
How to Watch ITV Player in New Zealand for Free?
ITV is the largest commercial free-to-air streaming broadcaster in UK and offers several excellent series. Furthermore, the channels ITV1, ITV2, and ITV3, as well as CITV and ITV, provide live and on-demand British content; however, the service is only available in UK.
Here’s how you can Watch ITV Player in New Zealand for free.
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN service.
- Download and install the VPN app.
- Get started with the VPN service by signing up and logging in with your credentials.
- Choose a server located in UK.
- To begin streaming, go to the official ITV website or download the ITV app and enjoy ITV free trial.
How to subscribe to ITV with iTunes?
Apple will charge you for your ITV membership if you purchase it via the iTunes Store on your iPhone or iPad. Apple will send you a reminder email monthly before your membership is automatically renewed. In addition, unless you cancel your ITV Subscription, you will be charged on the same day each month.
Read on for a comprehensive process breakdown:
- Open the App Store on your iOS device and search for VPN.
- Install its app and sign in.
- Connect to a server in UK.
- You may get ITV Hub from the iTunes Store.
- Using iTunes, you may subscribe to ITV.
- Watch ITV Player in New Zealand.
What devices are compatible with ITV Hub?
The ITV Hub app may be downloaded on the following devices:
|BT TV||Android devices||Amazon FireTV/FireStick|
|Smart TV||Now TV Box||YouView|
|Kodi||Windows (Vista, XP, 7, 8, & 10)||Ubuntu|
|iOS devices||Roku||Samsung Smart TV & Blu-Ray Players|
|Sky||Sony Bravia||Windows Phone|
|Ps4/PS5||Xbox One and Xbox 360||Chromecast|
How to Watch ITV Player in New Zealand on Android Devices?
Here’s how you can watch ITV Player in New Zealand on Android devices:
- Subscribe to a VPN and install its Android app.
- Link up to a UK server.
- Open a new Google account and make sure the region is set to UK.
- Search the Google Play Store for the ITV Hub app.
- Just download the app and sign up for an account to use it.
- All done! Now you can use your Android device to tune into ITV no matter where you are.
How to Watch ITV Player in New Zealand on iOS?
Here’s how to watch ITV Player in New Zealand on your iOS device:
- Go to Settings. After that, go to your profile and then iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID > View Apple ID.
- Follow this by selecting Country/Region > Change Region.
- After making the necessary changes, choose the new region, read the terms and conditions, and click Agree.
- Register for a VPN and set it up on your device.
- Use a UK server.
- After that, download the ITV Hub app, sign in, and start watching.
How to Watch ITV Player in New Zealand on Roku?
Follow these four easy steps to watch ITV Player in New Zealand on Roku:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN
- Set up and log into the VPN app.
- Connect to the UK server
- Visit the Roku Store and search for the ITV Roku app or you can also add channel on Roku.
- Download and Install the ITV app.
- Once the installation is complete, ITV will appear in the channels list.
- Open the ITV channel on Roku and enjoy.
How to Watch ITV Player in New Zealand on Kodi?
Here’s how to stream your favorite ITV shows on Kodi on ITV Player in New Zealand:
- Sign up for a VPN and set it up on your router.
- Log in to its UK server and then connect Kodi to the VPN-enabled router connection.
- Follow that by selecting Add-ons from Kodi’s main menu.
- Select the box icon in the upper left corner.
- Click Install from the repository, then the Kodi Add-on repository.
- Tap Video add-ons.
- Tap Catch-Up TV & More > Install.
- Following that, you may return to the main menu, open the addon, and look for ITV among the available channels.
Channels available with ITV
Mentioned below are the channels available with ITV:
Popular Shows and Movies on ITV Hub
Among the many live events that ITV airs are sports events, news broadcasts, and talent shows. In this list, you’ll find some of ITV’s most-watched shows and movies:
|Next Level Chef UK||The Walk-In||The Family Pile||The Suspect|
|Homebound||Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon||Honour||Maryland|
|Vera Season 12||Dancing on Ice||Maternal||Endeavour|
|The Hunter||Anti-Social||Barney Thompson||Prince Harry interview|
|Robin Hood||Love Island UK||Snowpiercer||Britain’s Got Talent|
|Karen Pirie||Vera||Stonehouse||Family Guy|
What’s New to Watch on ITV in June 2023?
These upcoming ITV shows and movies will be available online on ITV in 2023.
|Love Island UK||The Mindy Project||Riches|
|Jonathan Ross||Count Abdulla||Soccer Aid 2023|
|Changing Ends||Significant Other||The British Soap Awards|
|Ruby Speaking||Twelve Monkeys|
ITV Error and How to Fix them?
Mentioned below are some common fixes for ITV error:
|Unstable Internet Connection||Clear Cookies|
|Server Disruption||Update the App|
|Clear Cached Data|
Does ITV Player offer a free trial?
ITV Hub offer a 7 days free trial.
How can I watch ITV Player in New Zealand?
Users can watch ITV Player in New Zealand using a VPN as ITV Player is only restricted to the UK.
How to watch ITV Player in New Zealand for free?
ITV is a free of cost service, Users can get a VPN to watch it in NZ.
Can I use a free VPN to watch ITV Player in New Zealand?
No, we do not recommend using a free VPN to watch ITV Player in New Zealand. Free VPNs are usually blocked by streaming platforms like ITV, that is why a free VPN does not work with ITV.
This was a long read but I’m sure this has unlocked all the easiest ways to get ITV for free in NZ. Users can watch ITV Player in New Zealand absolutely free using ExpressVPN and connecting to a server in UK.