A&E, with its diverse range of captivating content, has become a popular choice for viewers in Canada who enjoy reality shows, true crime documentaries, and historical programming. If you’re interested in exploring what A&E has to offer but want to try it out before committing to a subscription, you’re in luck.
Many streaming services in Canada offer free trials that allow you to access the A&E channel for a limited period. In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to get an A&E free trial on different streaming services in Canada, ensuring you can enjoy your favorite A&E content without any upfront costs.
What are the streaming services that offer A&E Free Trial in Canada?
Mentioned below are streaming services that offer A&E:
If you are already a Shaw cable or satellite TV subscriber, A&E may be included in your channel lineup, depending on your package. To check if you have access to A&E, you can visit Shaw’s official website and log in to your account. You can also contact Shaw customer support for assistance.
Rogers offers various TV packages, and A&E may be included in some of them. Log in to your Rogers account on their official website to review your channel lineup. Alternatively, you can contact Rogers customer support to inquire about your current package’s channel offerings.
If you are a Bell Fibe TV or Satellite TV subscriber, A&E might be part of your channel lineup depending on your package. You can log in to your Bell account on their official website to view your channel lineup. For more information or to make changes to your package, contact Bell customer support.
If you have Telus Optik TV, check your existing channel lineup to see if A&E is included. Log in to your Telus account on their official website for details. If you have any questions or wish to make changes to your TV package, reach out to Telus customer support.
Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video is a popular streaming platform that provides access to a variety of channels, including A&E. Here’s how to get an A&E channel free trial through Amazon Prime Video:
- Sign up for Amazon Prime Video: If you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, sign up for an Amazon Prime Video account. Amazon often offers a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime
- Add the A&E Channel: Once you’re an Amazon Prime member, navigate to the Amazon Channels section, where you can subscribe to various channels. Search for and select the A&E channel, and follow the prompts to add it to your account.
- Start Your Free Trial: After adding the A&E channel, you’ll usually have the option to start a 7-day free trial. Confirm your selection, and you’ll be able to enjoy A&E content for free during this trial period.
Hulu is another popular streaming service that offers access to the A&E channel. Here’s how to get an A&E channel free trial on Hulu:
- Sign Up for Hulu, If you don’t already have a Hulu account, visit the Hulu website and sign up. Hulu typically offers a 30-day free trial for new subscribers.
- Add the A&E Channel after creating your Hulu account, navigate to the Hulu Add-ons section. Search for the A&E channel and add it to your subscription.
- Start Your Free Trial once the A&E channel is added to your Hulu account, you can usually start a 7-day free trial. Activate the trial, and you’ll gain access to A&E’s content at no cost for a week.
Philo is a budget-friendly streaming service that specializes in offering a wide range of entertainment channels. Here’s how to get an A&E channel free trial on Philo:
- Sign Up for Philo: Visit the Philo website and sign up for an account. Philo often provides a 7-day free trial to new users.
- Choose Your Plan: Select the Philo plan that suits your preferences and budget. The A&E channel is typically included in all Philo packages.
- Start Your Free Trial: Upon selecting your plan, you’ll be able to start your 7-day free trial. During this period, you can enjoy the A&E channel and explore other content on Philo.
Sling TV is a popular live TV streaming service that offers access to the A&E channel. Here’s how to get an A&E channel free trial on Sling TV:
- Sign Up for Sling TV: Visit the Sling TV website and sign up for an account. Sling TV frequently offers promotional deals that include a limited-time free trial.
- Choose Your Package: Select the Sling TV package that includes the A&E channel. Sling TV offers various packages, so make sure to choose the one that best fits your preferences.
- Start Your Free Trial: Once you’ve selected your package, you can usually start a 7-day free trial. During this period, you’ll have access to the A&E channel and other Sling TV content.
YouTube TV is a live TV streaming service that provides access to the A&E channel. Here’s how to get an A&E channel free trial on YouTube TV:
- Sign Up for YouTube TV: Visit the YouTube TV website and sign up for an account. YouTube TV often offers a 7-day free trial to new users.
- Add A&E to Your Lineup: After creating your YouTube TV account, add the A&E channel to your channel lineup. This will grant you access to A&E’s programming.
- Start Your Free Trial: Once you’ve added the A&E channel to your lineup, you can usually start your 7-day free trial. During this time, you can enjoy A&E content and explore the other channels offered by YouTube TV.
What is the A&E free trial?
Its a promotional offer provided by various streaming services that allows users to access the A&E channel and its content for a limited period without paying for a subscription.
Which streaming services offer an A&E with them along with a free trial?
Several streaming services offer A&E, including Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Philo, Sling TV, and YouTube TV. These platforms often have different trial durations and terms.
How long does the A & E trial period typically last?
The duration of free trials can vary depending on the streaming service. It commonly ranges from 7 days to 30 days.
Do I need to provide payment information to start my trial?
Yes, most streaming services require you to provide payment information, such as a credit card. This is to ensure they can charge you if you decide to continue your subscription after the trial period ends.
Can I cancel my free trial before it ends?
Yes, you can usually cancel your free trial at any time during the trial period without incurring any charges. Be sure to check the cancellation process on the specific streaming service’s website.
What happens if I don’t cancel my A&E free trial before it expires?
If you don’t cancel your trial before it expires, you will be automatically billed for the subscription plan associated with the service. Make sure to set a reminder or cancel the trial if you do not wish to continue.
Getting an A&E free trial in Canada is a convenient way to explore the network’s captivating content without committing to a long-term subscription. Whether you choose Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, or other streaming services, each platform offers its own unique benefits and trial periods.
Before signing up for a free trial, make sure to read the terms and conditions, as trial lengths and availability may vary. Additionally, keep track of the trial expiration date to avoid unexpected charges when the trial period ends.
With the flexibility that these streaming services offer, you can explore the world of A&E’s reality shows, true crime documentaries, historical programs, and more at your own pace. Enjoy your A&E channel free trial and discover the intriguing world of A&E programming without any initial costs.