This blog is packed with all the information you need on how to Watch American Amazon Prime in Australia. Amazon is a huge retailer in the United States. It is known for its services. It is available in various regions as well with different content library for each region. Amazon Prime is available in Australia but its content library is different in different regions. Amazon Prime USA is more demanded as it has more content. So, If you are an Australian reading this and you wish to watch Amazon Prime USA content library, you can do it easily via a VPN.
Simply subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect to a US server. Complete the sign up process and start streaming. Amazon Prime also offer a 30-day free trial. So, you will be able to enjoy the service for free for a month. Amazon Prime Video has a lot of content on its list like: Thursday Night Football, The summer I turned Pretty, Citadel, Pathan, Jury Duty, John Wick 4, The lord of the Rings, The boys, Duggar documentary and a lot more content on Amazon Prime Video.
Follow these simple steps to watch American Amazon Prime in Australia
Download and install VPN app!
Connect to a server in the US
Login to Amazon Prime Video
Watch Amazon Prime on Amazon Prime Video
Why is a VPN Required to Watch American Amazon Prime in Australia?
Amazon Prime USA is different from Amazon Prime Australia and if you wish to watch American Amazon Prime in Australia you will need a VPN to do so. This is because both regions have content differences. Amazon Prime USA has more content on its list as compared to Amazon Prime Australia.
If you try to Watch American Amazon Prime in Australia without a VPN, you will see the following error message:
“This video isn’t available due to geographical licensing restrictions.”
This is why you need a VPN. Subscribe to ExpressVPN and watch American Amazon Prime in Australia.
How to Sign Up and Watch American Amazon Prime in Australia?
5. Fill in your information
6. Solve a Puzzle and get an OTP
7. Fill in your contact details
8. That’s it! Finally Watch American Amazon Prime in Australia.
Amazon Prime Features
- Allows streaming on three devices at once.
- Amazon Prime allows downloading content to your iPhone, iPad, tablet, or Android device.
- There is an option to save data on some devices, which reduces the amount of data used for downloading and streaming.
- Available for a risk-free 30-day trial with an immediate cancellation policy.
- Add up to six profiles to a single account, allowing each family member to customize their watching experience.
Best VPNs to Watch American Amazon Prime in Australia
How to Pay and Watch American Amazon Prime in Australia?
Amazon Prime is available in multiple regions and that is why users can make payment for it with any card as most of the cards and payment methods are accepted by Amazon Prime:
Users can use any of the major credit or debit card to make Amazon Prime Payment.
Gift Card for Amazon Prime
Users can get online gift cards for Amazon Prime from following websites:
Ask a Friend or Relative
The safest and easiest option is to ask someone living in USA, it can be your friend or relative. You can ask them to create your account and make payment from Amazon Prime with their Debt or Credit card.
Amazon Prime USA Packages
Amazon Prime Packages in Australia
Amazon Prime Packages in Different Countries
Mentioned below are Amazon Prime packages in different regions:
|United Kingdom||£8.99/mo or £95/year|
|India||₹ 299/mo, ₹ 599/ Three months, ₹ 999/year lite, ₹1499/annually|
|Canada||CDN$9.99/mo or CDN$99.99/year|
|Europe||EUR 5.99/mo and EUR 49/ year|
Last but not least, Amazon Channels offers Prime members the option to pay a supplementary monthly charge to access a handpicked collection of premium channels. Here is a rundown of some of the most popular channels on Amazon Prime Video and how much they cost.
Amazon Channels cost (US)
- Britbox — $6.99/mo
- Paramount Plus — $4.99/mo
- AMC Plus — $8.99/m0
- Shudder — $4.99/m0
- MLB.TV — $24.99/mo
- Epix — $5.99/mo
- Showtime — $10.99/mo
- Cinemax — $9.99/mo
- Starz — $8.99/m
- PGA Tour Live — $9.99/mo
What to Watch on Amazon Prime?
Although Amazon Prime Video is available worldwide, the variety of available shows and movies differs by region. For instance, Prime Video app users in the United Kingdom will have access to a different collection of content than those in the United States or Australia. Some TV shows and movies are the same. All Amazon Prime members have access to Amazon Originals, and Amazon Prime has exclusive worldwide rights to additional titles.
What follows is a brief synopsis of a few of the most-watched shows available exclusively via Amazon Prime:
|The Grand Tour||The Big Sick||Sherlock|
|The Wolf of Wall Street||Once Upon a Time||Paddington|
|Electric Dreams||Lovestruck High||The Wheel of Time|
|Parasite||Thursday Night Football||John Wick 4|
|Clarkson’s Farm||Star Trek: Picard||Reacher|
What’s coming to Amazon Prime in June 2023?
|My Fault||TÁR||Interstellar||Project Almanac|
|Crazy Rich Asians||Sully||An Unforgettable Year – Autumn||Hot Tub Time Machine 2|
|Armageddon Time||The Grand Tour: Eurocrash||Ender’s Game||What If|
|Spoiler Alert||The Lake Season 2||There’s Something Wrong With The Children||The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water|
|An Unforgettable Year – Winter||Selma||American Sniper||The Gambler|
|An Unforgettable Year – Spring||That Peter Crouch Film||I’m A Virgo||Ryan Season 4|
Which devices are compatible with Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime Video may now be accessed on many different devices when this was not before. Nevertheless, not all features (such as Prime Video’s subtitles, UHD, or live streaming) are accessible on every device, and you’ll get the most incredible experience on an Amazon-made device.
Streaming from a computer or laptop is the easiest option, but the quality is only HD. The PC software does not support Ultra HD streaming; however, specific Android devices do. The best options are streaming sticks, such as the Amazon Fire TV and smart TVs. This is a complete rundown of all compatible devices.
|Roku||Android TV||iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)|
|Android smartphones and tablets||Xbox||Blu-ray players (LG, Panasonic, Samsung, and Sony)|
|Amazon Fire TV||Apple TV||Amazon FireStick|
How to Watch Amazon Prime on Different Devices?
How can to Watch American Amazon Prime in Australia on Android?
These are the steps you need to do to Watch American Amazon Prime in Australia:
- Turn off your phone’s location service.
- Open the VPN app and connect to the server in the US (Recommended – New York server)
- Once you’re connected, open Google Play Store.
- Tap “Account,” then choose “Add Another Account” and “Insert New Gmail ID” (with the US as region)
- Browse the Play Store for the Amazon Prime Video app, then tap Install. After the app is installed, you can begin streaming.
How to Watch American Amazon Prime in Australia on iOS/iPad?
These are the simple methods for accessing Amazon Prime Video on an iOS device:
- Turn off your iPhone’s location services.
- Connect to a US server using the VPN app (Recommended – New York server)
- After connecting, go to the App Store.
- Choose “Add Another Account” and “New Apple ID” after tapping “Account” and “Add Another Account” (with the US as region)
- Look for the Amazon Prime Video App in the App Store, tap Install, and start viewing after the app has been installed.
How to Watch American Amazon Prime in Australia on Chromecast?
Amazon has improved its Chromecast compatible app, making it easy to stream Amazon Prime content using Chromecast. If you want to watch Amazon Prime Video on many devices, you may do it by following these instructions to Chromecast it:
- Sign up for a VPN service and connect to a server in the United States (Recommended – New York server).
- Install the latest Amazon Prime version on your device.
- Just plug your Chromecast into your TV, and you’re ready.
- It is now easy to cast Amazon Prime videos from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
How to Watch American Amazon Prime in Australia on smartphone?
Follow these instructions to get access to Amazon Prime Video on your smartphone:
- We suggest subscribing to a VPN service to get the most out of Prime.
- You can get the VPN app in the iTunes Store or the Play Store.
- Use your credentials to log in to the VPN app.
- Connect to a VPN server in the required country using the app.
- Fire up the Amazon Prime Video app on your mobile device or go to the Prime Video website on your PC.
What steps do I need to take to switch Amazon Prime region on Smart TV?
Follow these procedures to switch your Smart TV’s Amazon Prime region:
- Sign up for a VPN.
- Download the VPN application from the app store for Smart TV.
- After signing in, connect to a server in the United States (Recommended – New York server).
- Sign in after launching the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Watch the shows and movies you love from other countries.
How to Watch American Amazon Prime in Australia on Roku?
If you want to stream Amazon Prime on your Roku, here’s how:
- Press the “Home” button on the remote control to power on your Roku.
- Choose “Streaming Channels” from the list of options on the left. This will then bring up the Roku Channel Shop.
- Type “Amazon Prime Video” into the search field and choose the option.
- You can stream it directly to your Roku device after installing it.
If I already have a Amazon Prime subscription in Australia, do I need to pay again to get American Amazon Prime subscription?
Yes, users have to pay again to get America Amazon Prime even if they have payed once for Australian Amazon Prime.
What are the steps to canceling one’s Amazon Prime subscription?
Follow these instructions:
1. Go to the Subscriptions and Memberships page.
2. Next to the subscription you want to cancel, click Manage Subscription.
3. A link will be shown under the advanced settings. This link opens the main subscription page. You may terminate your subscription at any time.
Where can you stream Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime is available in USA, Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, UK and India.
How to watch American Amazon Prime in Australia for free?
Amazon Prime offers 30 days free trial. users can get it and enjoy Amazon Prime for free for 30 days.
How many concurrent streams are available with Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime allows 3 concurrent streams at a time.
That’s it! I know this was a long read but i’m sure now you are able to watch American Amazon Prime in Australia. All you have to do is simply subscribe to ExpressVPN ad connect to a server in USA. Then you will be able to stream Amazon Prime USA content in Australia.